Drop Tester Fro Transport Packaging Material
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Unit
- 45000 INR/Unit
- 120-440 Volt (v)
- Stainless Steel & Mild Steel
- For Industrial & Laboratory Use
- Product Type
- Drop Tester Fro Transport Packaging Material
- Control Mode
The drop tester is used for determination of effect of dropping on transport packages. This test helps to determine the ability of the packages and packing material placed inside them for cushioning to provide protection to its contents and to measure the ability of the container to withstand rough handling.
In this test the package to be tested is placed on a frame having two swivable doors. The height of the frame is adjusted to the desired value. The doors are opened suddenly, the package is dropped on to a steel platform, and the extent of damage caused evaluated.
The GlobeDropTesterfor transport packages consists of a dropping mechanism and a heavy fabricated base plate fitted with a heavy vertical pipe for guiding the dropping mechanism.
IS7028(Part4) â€“ 1987 : Performance Tests for Complete Filled Transport Package
Part4 : Vertical Impact Drop Test.
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Supply Ability
- 1 Unit Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India