Benkelman Beam Apparatus
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Unit
- 2000 INR/Unit
- Mild Steel & Stainless Steel
- For Industrial & Laboratory Use
- Product Type
- Benkelman Beam Apparatus
- Control Mode
Benkelman beam utilizes the technique of using balanced in the conjugation with a suitable vehicle to measure road flexure.
The above Benkelman beam is a convenient, accurate device for measuring the deflection of flexible pavements under moving wheels loads. Operating on a simple lever arm principle, the unit consists of a reference beam, body, two part probe beam and rear zero adjust. In brief the Benkelman beam has the following features:
· Light weight aluminum construction.
· Ease of transportation.
· Unique telescopic design, simplifying field set up.
· Compact which reduces the amount of storage space.
Supplied complete with dial gauge range 0.01 x 25mm. travel and carrying case.
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Supply Ability
- 1 Unit Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India